Sunday 12 August 2012

New Start


For the foreseeable future I will be using this Blog as a place to record and update progress for my final major project.
This will include a showcase of my work which will include the different stages of production. This development pipeline will include;

Pre - Production - This is the start of the project pipeline. At this stage I will be gathering research, plotting out and finalising an idea and creating concept art for the production stage.

Production - The second of the stages is one of the most important of the four. This stage of the pipeline will start with a Pre - Viz or in a layout of the scene/models which I will use as a start for creating my final models later in the project.
Modelling comes next which is followed by Texturing, Lighting, Rigging and Animating(If Needed).

Post Production - This will be the third and final stage of production. This stage will include everything which follows the creation of my project. These things include, Compositing and Sound and Video Editing.

Distribution - At the conclusion of this pipeline I will be creating a Making of document, Video game box and DVD art and finally distributing my work(but in my case handing it in).



No comments:

Post a Comment