Sunday 12 August 2012

Brainstorming an Idea


Whilst discussing my options for this project with Alan at the start of the summer we decided that I should create a piece work which is more personal to me, something which I take an interest in outside of university. 
After discussing it for a while I came to the conclusion that I should create an environment for a video game which was based in an Ancient Roman setting. 
I have chosen the Romans as a base for this project because History and the Romans in general really interest me. 

Questions I will need to answer in order to come up with an idea for a game;

- What Genre of game will it be?(I.E, Puzzle, Adventure, Role Playing etc)
- Why is it set in this particular time period?(Roman time period)
- Who will play the game?(What Age and Gender will the game be aimed at)
- What art style will the game be?
- Is there an objective to the game? and if so what is it?

These are a few of the main things that I will need to look at in order to establish how the game will pan out over the remainder of the project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment